Accenture is hiring Freshers
All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
o Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
o Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years
- Your highest educational qualification only will be considered
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
Apply Link :Click Here