Alight Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee
- BE/B.Tech or MBA graduate with minimum 70% aggregate from a premium college.
- Good knowledge in either programming or HR lifecycle.
- Strong communication skills
- Employee lifecycle: Work in SAP as an HR functional or technical experts.
- Business needs: articulate business problems, develop recommendations, influence stakeholders to adopt an approach and deliver results
- Stakeholder management: working with diverse people, adapting your communication style to meet the needs of each client, standing your ground when you need to
- Product expert: obtain product expertise to guide HR teams through the best way to design employee experiences .
- Solution design: use your product knowledge to develop solution designs that help customers to achieve their goals and deliver better employee experiences
- Collaborative work style: Work amongst a multi facet global team, utilise remote collaboration tools, open to asking for help and spotting opportunities to help others
- Project delivery: Deliver a defined scope of work, identify risks and issues, plan your workload and schedule
- Adapt to change: be comfortable with change in a fast-moving industry where we are always tweaking our methodology to find smarter ways of delivering outcomes
Apply Link: Click Here
Blackberry hiring Interns
Opportunity to work with Product Engineering Team(s) at at BlackBerry | QNX. As intern with the team, you will get exposure to QNX Real-Time Operating System and Hypervisor. You will get opportunity to develop, design, test, and analyze various aspects of RTOS and other components including Cloud enablement and reducing developer friction at Center of Excellence, Hyderabad. You will also have an opportunity to write software requirements, automation scripts, and participate in design discussions.
Location: Hyderabad, India
Length of Term: 6 months
List Education level required (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, or others in)
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Systems Engineering / Software Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Any other equivalent/relevant Software Engineering program.
Who we are looking for
- Knowledge and interest in operating systems (RTOS)
- Strong knowledge in C, Assembly and Python programming
- Knowledgeable in developing automated tests and testing tools
- Knowledgeable with AWS or other cloud technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Curious attitude and self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with excellent time management skills
Above and beyond
- Passion for excellence and a strong proponent of bridging knowledge share and collective effort between groups throughout an organization
- Innovative thinker with a keen interest for developing new technologies and concepts
- Experience with JIRA, TestRail, Git and Docker
- Experience in developing software for embedded system
Student Life at Blackberry
- Growth Mindset: employees have access to skills training and professional development courses, mentorship programs as well as unlimited access to our on-demand learning platform.
- Commitment to Wellness: employees have access to events that support physical, mental and financial wellness. We host wellness sessions, fitness courses, discounts to local gyms and offer a 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- Highly collaborative teams and a supportive workplace environment, with organization-wide events and a student social committee.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Apply link :Click Here
Light & Wonder is Hiring Software Engineer
Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools. Use this position if company does not breakout software development positions such as Software Engineer (Applications) or Software Engineer (Systems) and/or is involved in full stack development. Software development engineers using common development methodologies including Waterfall and Agile should be matched to our software development engineering roles. Employees focused on ensuring products (including websites) and hosted networks are designed and developed to be cyber-safe and compliant are typically matched to one of our software development engineering roles.
Skills – C# programming, Working experience on Unity/ any Game engine & good understanding on OOPS Concepts , Logical thinking and problem Solving .
Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description